Fwd: Re: [Mono-devel-list] HELP Please ASP.NET only 1 site works with REV 43090
joe_audette at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 14:04:18 EDT 2005
I pulled down the code from svn again but I got rev
43146 not 43147
after build and restart apache
htpp://demo.mojoportal.com broken with same error as
at least the 2 most important are working for the
moment. I'm not surprised you haven't been able to
replicate it with the test pages given how randomly it
affects some or 1 of my vhosts
I'd be glad to try and build xsp with debug and run
mono in debug but I'm new to this stuff so I'm not
sure exactly what I need to do.
My current process is run a script that pulls mono
stuff from svn then I do:
Do I build xsp like this?
./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr mcs -debug+
How do I run mono in debug? Where do I make the
settings? In my etc/init.d/apache2 file?
Can you give me step by step how to proceed?
--- Atsushi Eno <atsushi at ximian.com> wrote:
> Hi Joe,
> So I tried xsp/test modifying web.config
> (appSettings) and
> global.asax (OnBeginRequest()) but it didn't
> differentiate on xsp.
> I made another commit to svn (r43147), which should
> not have
> happened. Now I have really no idea why
> is thrown inside TextInfo.ToLower().
> If the problem still happens, it is possible 1) to
> build xsp with
> "mcs -debug+" and 2) run mono with --debug option so
> that the
> stack trace contains error location?
> Atsushi Eno
> Joe Audette wrote:
> > I sent this to the list but its taking a while for
> > to show up so thought I would forward directly to
> > Thanks,
> > Joe
> > --- Joe Audette <joe_audette at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >>Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
> >>From: Joe Audette <joe_audette at yahoo.com>
> >>Subject: Re: [Mono-devel-list] HELP Please ASP.NET
> >>only 1 site works with REV 43090
> >>To: mono-devel-list
> >><mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com>
> >>Hi Atsushi,
> >>Thanks for the quick response. I tried pulling
> >>the latest from svn again this morning (rev 43143)
> >>the problem still exists with the same symptoms.
> >>One thing I noticed last night is its not that
> >>site works for some reason I can get both
> >>http://demo.mojoportal.com working at the same
> >>(some of the time not 100%)
> >>but if I restart apache and make the first request
> >>http://www.joeaudette.com then joeaudette.com
> >>and neither
> >>http://demo.mojoportal.com work.
> >>Below is some possibly relevant code from my
> >>Global.asax.cs Application_BeginRequest
> >>CultureInfo culture = new
> >>= "en-US" from my Web.config file
> >>Let me know any other info I could provide to help
> >>down the problem. In the mean time I will try
> >>Hill's suggestion to configure each site in its
> >>instance with monosocket and wapi directories per
> Mono-devel-list mailing list
> Mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
joe_audette [at] yahoo dotcom
More information about the Mono-devel-list