[Mono-devel-list] Query: IDE for WindOws
saravana.prathap at iap-online.net
Wed Nov 24 05:48:07 EST 2004
Very new to Mono... recently started working on Mono... I need to move to
WindOws from Linux for development. Can any body tell me something about
1. Is there any IDE for developing Mono on WindOws platform
2. If there are then pls give me the URL to download the same.
3. Is it possible to develop / test / run using VS.Net 2002? How?
4. Which is the best IDE for Mono on Linux
5. Need URLs where I can find Mono Samples
Thank you in advance,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4060 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20041124/1fdc7d75/attachment.bin
More information about the Mono-devel-list