[Mono-devel-list] Webservice (mod_mono) help?

Jon Benson Jon at destra.com
Sun Nov 7 20:46:20 EST 2004

Hi folks,
I've got to a certain point in my project and just discovered that
perhaps web services in Mono aren't as developed as I'd hoped.   Either
that or I'm missing something with my setup that is breaking them.
The following is a test service I wrote which just crashes
Apache/mod_mono  :(   The original has some of this functionality
wrapped in a DLL and in both cases (test and original) works fine under
Windows and .NET
I have no idea how to debug it further and would appreciate any/all
suggestions, though I think given how long I've already spent on this
I'm going to have to give up on the idea and work on alternatives that
avoid the use of mod_mono.
<%@ WebService Language="C#" Class="Destra.Mail.Services.JonTest" %>
using System;
using System.Web.Services;
using System.IO;
namespace Destra.Mail.Services
        public class JonTest : WebService
                        public string[] GetUnProcessedSummaries()
                                string[] tempArray =
                                for( int i = 0; i < tempArray.Length;
i++ )
                                        tempArray[i] =
tempArray[i].LastIndexOf(@"/") + 1,
                                                tempArray[i].Length -
tempArray[i].LastIndexOf(@"/") - 1 );
                                return tempArray;
Jon Benson
Mail/DNS/Linux Administrator
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20041108/6da9d6a9/attachment.html 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list