[Mono-devel-list] [PATCH]Character set conversion in System.Data.OracleClient (was: System.Data.OracleClient)
joergr at voelcker.com
Wed May 19 08:45:11 EDT 2004
No one complained about my patch yet and I've got a mail from
Rogerio that it works for him.
Tim: Can you please review and check it into CVS?
It would be nice to have it in the next Beta.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com
> [mailto:mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of
> Jörg Rosenkranz
> Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 11:16 AM
> To: Eduard Nesiba; Rogerio Pereira Araujo
> Cc: mono-devel-list at lists.ximian.com
> Subject: RE: [Mono-devel-list] System.Data.OracleClient
> Hello all,
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com
> > [mailto:mono-devel-list-admin at lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of
> > Jörg Rosenkranz
> > Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 5:05 PM
> > I've found two functions that might be even better:
> > OCICharSetToUnicode and OCIUnicodeToCharset.
> I've changed System.Data.OracleClient to use these OCI
> functions for encoding and decoding of character data.
> Could you please check if this patch works in your
> The other changes of Eduard and Rogério are not included
> in this patch yet.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5330 bytes
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20040519/1e3cf7d5/attachment.obj
More information about the Mono-devel-list