[Mono-devel-list] changes in System.Data

Eran Domb erand at mainsoft.com
Tue Mar 2 01:58:55 EST 2004

We have made some changes in System.Data. All changes made in the 
disconnected part of  ADO.NET.
The reason is performance issues we run into when using the disconnected 
part of ADO.NET. Specially when using constriants.

The attached file is a brief explanation of the changes we made.
The changes will be commited to CVS the next few hours.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: index-1.txt
Url: http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20040302/b01397c7/attachment.txt 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list