[Mono-devel-list] Goals for Mono 2005
danielmorgan at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 01:19:29 EST 2004
I am curious to what goals do other people have for Mono in 2005? Todd,
Zbowling, Gonzalo, Paco, Mkestner, BenM, ...
Feel free to blog or reply on the mono-devel-list.
My 2 cents are:
- fix System.Data
- fix data provider bugs, such providers include SqlClient, OracleClient,
- help implement ADO.NET 2.0 features in System.Data and data providers.
. Provider Factories
. Data Source Enumerator
. Meta Data Schemas
. Connection String building
- get around to creating a real automated test suite - 1 for connected and
another for disconnected
Some things I would like to see happen:
- See GtkSourceView and GechoSharp released on Win32
- MonoDevelop releases a Win32 version (thanks to zbowling)
- MonoDevelop released with Database query support (thanks to ChrisH)
More information about the Mono-devel-list