[Mono-devel-list] Application_OnAcquireRequestState breaks Stylesheet

marcusmonaghan at f2s.com marcusmonaghan at f2s.com
Sat Dec 18 19:59:54 EST 2004

> Gonzalo,
> Quoting Gonzalo Paniagua Javier <gonzalo at ximian.com>:
> >
> > You don't say which version of mono you're using.
> >
> > This should work. If it doesn't, please, provide a simple test case so
> > that i can test and fix it.
> >
> I updated to 1.1.3 and my test page works. I will port the site across in the
> next few days to see if this works. I will let you know of the outcome.

It seems I was a little hasty and I also got my versioning incorrect.

For starters I'm using mono 1.1.2 not 1.1.3.

The error is a little harder to produce but I can reproduce it 100% of the time.
The error occurs if you use the Session object inside

I have attached a simple app that shows the issue. Simply change the if
statement inside Application_OnAcquireRequestState to true and access the page.
If the "If statement" is true then the session object is used and xsp does not
seem to parse the stylesheet. If the "If statement" is false the session object
is not used and the stylesheet is used and the page renders with a correct
background image.

I hope you too can reproduce the issue. I would also like to know whether there
is another event/procedure I could trap/override where I can set the
CurrentPrincipal and the Current.User for each page request.

Kind regards,

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list