[Mono-devel-list] patch for mcs /doc (phase 2)
atsushi at ximian.com
Thu Apr 8 02:25:55 EDT 2004
Here is the updated patch for documentation support in mcs.
- Added /** ... */ support
- Fixed problems wrt parser's look-ahead (enum/delegate).
- Parameter types for operator (and indexer, I also found)
are now resolved by getting Type at emission time.
They are still TODOs (and I won't work on them right now.):
- Check for lack of comments (for public/protected members)
is not done (csc reports warning).
- Check for incorrect location for documentation are
insufficient. For example, documentation inside method
body will result in an inconsistent document.
- mcs never provides precise XML error location (if exists).
If no problem, I'll commit them later.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list