[Mono-devel-list] RE: patch for: Non ASCIIcharactersinfilenames/ command line parameters

Jörg Rosenkranz joergr at voelcker.com
Tue Oct 28 04:13:06 EST 2003

Hello Dick,

> After some struggles with patch I managed to apply it. It seems to 
> work for us. There may be a little problem calling external programs
> with non ASCII commandline parameters. I try to research that.

The _wapi_unicode_to_utf8 API was used during creation of external
processes. I changed this to use the new string encoding 
functionality. Now encoding works for all parts of our 

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: io-layer-process.diff
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 1692 bytes
Desc: io-layer-process.diff
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20031028/9f93c056/attachment.obj 

More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list