[Mono-devel-list] IPv6 Patch
jlaban at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jul 12 06:03:40 EDT 2003
This is the latest version of the IPv6 patch. The additions from the previous one are :
- IPv6 code is now in NET_1_1 defines
- NET_1_1 define is forced in makefile.gnu (Until it is generalized).
- IPv4-only resolution is now done faster
- WebConnection is not trying anymore to do forward resolution on literal IP addresses. (Patch from Barce)
- getaddrinfo is doing extra work not needed, using gethostbyname2_r instead. (Patch from Barce)
- IPv6 code in socket-io.c has now fallback calls to get getaddrinfo when gethostbyname2_r is not available.
- IPv6 is disabled by default, see machine.config file.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 17018 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/mono-devel-list/attachments/20030712/e0026ca5/attachment.obj
More information about the Mono-devel-list