[Mono-devel-list] Problems with IO.Directory.Exists and AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory

Gonzalo Paniagua Javier gonzalo at ximian.com
Sun Jul 6 07:44:21 EDT 2003

El dom, 06-07-2003 a las 06:12, Ivan Hawkes escribió:
> Ok, I've now tested it on MS (and seriously have to get some sleep now)

Heh. It seems that i'm not the only one who cannot sleep until figuring
out problems ;-).

> and the results are:
> 1. Standalone app returns
> 	D:\Dev\simpletest\bin\Debug\
> 2. ASPX test page returns
> 	d:/www/christinahawkes/
> So in neither case should file:// be at the front. Also, Exists will
> return false if the path starts with file://
> So, looks like the ASPX handling of AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirector
> needs to remove the file:// from the start of what it returns.

Okay. I've just commited a change to AppDomainSetup. It should make your
stuff work, but i still need to complete the nunit test case i used.



More information about the Mono-devel-list mailing list