[Mono-aspnet-list] Apache2+mod_mono => save as file (aspx with codebehind model but not for single file)
dmitryos at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 05:22:34 EST 2011
Please, suggest the area where I need to dig to resolve the next issue:
- Default ASP.Net (not MVC) project from MonoDevelop, Apache2, mod_mono,
Linux Mind Debian Edition. When I run this project under Apache2 and request
Default.aspx page (a page with a button which has a code behind for OnClick
processing) Chrome suggests to download the file (actually the source code
of aspx file) rather than allows Mono to render it.
- It WORKS if it is just a single aspx file (with the code but without cs
code behind file)
- It works if it is just a plain html file from the same folder
- Nothing is in error.log of Apache2 server.
- It works well under XSP (under debugger)
Saw similar topics here but didn't find the answer. Just please if you can
point me where to find the problem, logs?
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Apache2-mod-mono-save-as-file-aspx-with-codebehind-model-but-not-for-single-file-tp3995399p3995399.html
Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-aspnet-list