[Mono-aspnet-list] asp:ChangePassword - Mail Definition - <% UserName %>

tpynegar tpynegar at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 16 06:08:51 EDT 2011


I've got the asp:PasswordRecovery working after reading this bug 


however i've got same behaviour with asp:ChangePassword as below.

Your Password Has Been Changed!

Username: <% UserName %>
Password: 	<% Password %> 

I'm using ubuntu 11.04 with mono 2.6.7.

        <asp:ChangePassword ID="ChangePwd" runat="server" 
            <MailDefinition BodyFileName="~/templates/ChangePassword.htm"
IsBodyHtml="True" Subject="Your password has been changed!">

Is this another issue or is there someway that i need to be putting these
in. This setup is working on windows .net.


View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/asp-ChangePassword-Mail-Definition-UserName-tp3602009p3602009.html
Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-aspnet-list mailing list