[Mono-aspnet-list] GDA-2 error
dparekh at aaski.com
Mon Jun 21 09:10:54 EDT 2010
Just providing you with more info :)
Libgda is a (relatively small) database access library:
* a wrapper like ODBC but with more features to access several database engines
* a meta data extractor (to know all about database objects in a common way)
* comes with an SQL console application (like mysql, psql or sqlite3 consoles)
* relies on GLib, coded in C, its API is easy to use
* at the moment supports SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSAccess and Bdb, work is in progress for other database types (such as Firebird and Oracle) and to wrap JDBC for more wider usage.
* LGPL licensed
From: Robert Jordan [via Mono] [mailto:ml-node+2262591-1649327737-293904 at n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 9:05 AM
To: Dhaval Parekh AASKI
Subject: Re: GDA-2 error
On 21.06.2010 14:55, dhav79 wrote:
> I recently am running the following configurations:
> OS: Windows
> Apache: 2.2
> MONO: (latest)
> All request to .aspx file is being proxy to the XSP web server. When I run
> my program it appears to be working, but when attempt to log in my program I
> get this on the page:
> gda-2 (THAT'S IT)
> There is no error message showing why i get this error. FYI: I'm not using
> mod_mono, I'm just forwarding all aspx requests to XSP.
> Please let me know why this is happening and how I can fix it.
It's happening because you're trying to use an Access database
probably with System.Data.OleDb. This assembly is unmaintained
since 5 years and it probably doesn't work anymore.
Mono-aspnet-list mailing list
View message @ http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/GDA-2-error-tp2262577p2262591.html
To unsubscribe from GDA-2 error, click here< (link removed) =>.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/GDA-2-error-tp2262577p2262600.html
Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-aspnet-list