[Mono-aspnet-list] Problem with charsets configuration

Carlos Eduardo L. Lopes carloslopes at pollares.com
Wed Feb 17 14:56:01 EST 2010

Gonzalo Paniagua Javier-3 wrote:
> That's probably because your file is stored in UTF-8 encoding and you're
> telling ASP.NET in your 'fileEncoding' setting that the files are
> iso-8859-1. Try setting your fileEncoding to 'utf-8' and see if that
> works.
> -Gonzalo

Hi Gonzalo, thanks for the reply!

But no, if i remove the fileEncoding property from globalization tag, the
problem happens in a worst case: the code-behind values AND the values
placed directly in the aspx pages appear with �!

So, i put the fileEncodgin tag, and this fix the problem with the aspx
values, but the values passed from code-behind continue with the problem!
View this message in context: http://n4.nabble.com/Problem-with-charsets-configuration-tp1559183p1559251.html
Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-aspnet-list mailing list