[Mono-aspnet-list] Fix good error msg which has been changed to a useless horrible one

acidzombie24 acidzombie24 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 00:42:39 EST 2010

I now notice that these exceptions are now logged in apache's error log.
cool. My most recent problem was i accidentally left in a reference i didnt
need while building the DLL and mono tried to load it. It was in the bin
folder BUT it isnt mono compatible. When looking in apache's error log it
claimed it couldnt load Lucence.Net (it can). I switched to 2.6.7 restarted
the server and it correctly informed me of the real DLL giving me problems.
Actually in this case it reference a dll i didnt have

** (/usr/local/lib/mono/2.0/gmcs.exe:22308): WARNING **: The following
assembly referenced from name.dll could not be loaded:
     Assembly:   System.Web.Mobile    (assemblyref_index=17)
     Public Key: b03f5f7f11d50a3a
The assembly was not found in the Global Assembly Cache, a path listed in
the MONO_PATH environment variable, or in the location of the executing

View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Fix-good-error-msg-which-has-been-changed-to-a-useless-horrible-one-tp3165676p3167942.html
Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

More information about the Mono-aspnet-list mailing list