[Mono-aspnet-list] Implementing web site
derek at spathi.com
Mon Jun 1 03:12:21 EDT 2009
I found this article (http://www.nonhostile.com/mono-on-amazon-ec2.asp) which
mentions a dependency problem with gdiplus which causes the
webcolorconverter to fail. the fix involves linking in the dependency, give
that a go.
I think pre-compiliation would probably be a good idea as I am not sure how
good the VB supported
2009/6/1 nzsaint <chrisbrown76 at hotmail.com>
> Since posting my previous post I realised that I was not running the latest
> of version of Mono. I have upgraded to 2.4 now but unfortunately both
> problems still persist.
> View this message in context:
> Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> Mono-aspnet-list mailing list
> Mono-aspnet-list at lists.ximian.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-aspnet-list