[Mono-announce-list] The Open Toolkit 0.9.9
stapostol at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 14:00:28 EDT 2009
We are please to announce the release of The Open Toolkit 0.9.9.
The Open Toolkit is a set of advanced, free, cross-platform bindings to
OpenGL, OpenCL and OpenAL. It is the spiritual successor to the Tao
Framework and attempts to fix several long-standing issues of the Tao
New features in OpenTK 0.9.9:
* Support for the OpenCL 1.0 'flat' API.
* Improved GameWindow API.
Other major features:
* Full OpenGL 3.1 support with automatic extension loading.
* Full OpenAL 1.1 support.
* Cross-platform GLControl for Windows.Forms integration.
* Cross-platform GameWindow (invokes native APIs, improved performance
* GTK# integration through GLWidget (external add-on).
* Joystick support on Linux and Windows.
* Math library with Vector, Quaternion, Matrix and Bezier structs.
* OpenGL text printing through GDI+.
* Fully managed, with 32- and 64bit support.
Full release notes: http://www.opentk.com/node/963
Binaries and source code:
Any and all feedback appreciated. OpenCL testing is especially welcome!
More information about the Mono-announce-list