[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.11.0 Released
sanfordarmstrong at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:13:08 EDT 2008
This email is to announce Tomboy 0.11.0, the first development
release in the 0.11.x series.
Packagers take note: we've rewritten our printing code to use
Gtk.Print, so we've added a mono-cairo dependency and dropped our
libgnomeprint* dependencies. Printing is missing a few features right
now, but you can expect it will be ready before the final 0.12.0
release (sooner if somebody sends a patch!).
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:
This release includes the following:
* Update printing to use Gtk.Print (#512369, John Anderson). Formatting and
styles not supported yet, patches welcome.
* Bump gtk-sharp dependency to 2.10.
* New Tasque addin, disabled by default.
* Add "New notebook..." menu item to Notebook toolbar button (#532196).
* Increase default max width of note menu to 100 characters.
* Fix check for Mono.Addins >= 0.3 (#521616, Łukasz Jernaś).
* Move to managed code for calculating color contrasts (Sebastian Dröge).
* Fix shebang lines in bash scripts (#521160, Romain Tartiere).
* Show text lables on toolbar buttons (#528844).
* Don't show sync password in log and console output (#524707).
Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches,
keeping translations up to date, and helping to make Tomboy
More information about the Mono-announce-list