[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Tomboy 0.7.6 Released (development release)
btimothy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:31:56 EDT 2007
This email is to announce Tomboy 0.7.6, a development release
in the 0.7.x series leading up to 0.8. Like usual, please be aware
that running the development series code is considered living on the
edge (please make regular backup copies of your notes).
This is a bugfix release (see comments below for details).
Tomboy is a simple personal note-taking application designed to be
unobtrusive and friendly, while supporting inter-note-links similar to
a WikiWikiWeb to help you organize your notes and ideas. It can run
either as a GNOME panel applet or a notification tray icon.
Tomboy's Website: http://www.gnome.org/projects/tomboy
Tomboy's Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy
* Road Map: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/RoadMap
* Brainstorming: http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/PlaceForNewIdeas
Tomboy is available at:
This release includes the following:
* Fix sync UI crash (#470620).
* Fix addins directory reference (#472670, Robin Sonefors).
* Fix HTML export CSS format (#463957, Tommi Asiala).
* Fix LGPL/GPL license problem in print code (#459697).
* Fix bonobo deprecation warning (#393249).
* Added better sync exception handling.
* Other bugfixes: #471260, #473149.
Special thanks to everyone entering bugs, submitting patches,
keeping translations up to date, and helping to make Tomboy
better! You rock!
More information about the Mono-announce-list