[Mono-announce-list] ANNOUNCE: Bless 0.5.0 Released
alfius at freemail.gr
Fri Mar 30 10:34:12 EDT 2007
Bless is a high quality, full featured hex editor written in Mono/Gtk#.
Bless currently provides the following features:
* Efficient editing of large data files.
* Multilevel undo - redo operations.
* Customizable data views.
* Fast data rendering on screen.
* Multiple tabs.
* Fast find and replace operations.
* A data conversion table.
* Advanced copy/paste capabilities.
* Highlighting of selection pattern matches in the file.
* Plugin based architecture.
* Export of data to text and html (others with plugins).
* A comprehensive user manual.
Changes Since 0.4.1:
* Brand new plugin architecture (GUI and export).
* Export functionality (text and html, others with plugins).
* Reduced memory usage.
* Fixed garbled display issue.
* Localization support.
* New ways to select data ranges.
See the website at http://home.gna.org/bless
- Alexandros Frantzis
More information about the Mono-announce-list