[Mono-announce-list] Monodoc 0.7 has been released.
Miguel de Icaza
02 Oct 2003 18:58:35 -0400
MonoDoc 0.7 has been released. This release contains tons of
improvements, and tons of new documentation.
* What is new
* Web-based edition: Monodoc now runs as a GUI client and
also as a web service provider (you can see it live in
the new tree contents. A *beautiful* hack from Piers Haken.
* C# spec is now part of the documentation
* All errors generated by MCS are included with samples
so you can find out what errors mean.
* Many GUI improvements.
* Class library rendering can now group methods with the
same name (and a nice page for overloads is also generated).
* Prettier documentation rendering for class libraries.
* Keyboard navigation
* Window for multi-matches provides more contextual information.
* Incremental searching updates multi-matches on the flight.
Requires Gtk# 0.11 and Mono 0.28
This release would not have been possible without the help of
everyone who contributed to the effort, here is a list of coders
and documentors that made this possible:
Alejandro Sanchez, Alp Toker, Ben Maurer, Duncan Mak, Gonzalo
Paniagua, Hector Gomez, Johannes Roith, John Luke, Jonathan
Pryor, Joshua Tauberer, Martin Baulig, Martin Willemoes, Miguel
de Icaza and Piers Haken.