[Gtk-sharp-list] Gtk theme in GTK# (Windows)
don-prog at mail.ru
Wed Oct 22 15:10:38 UTC 2014
I'm trying to change the theme in GTK# (*OS: Windows, IDE: Xamarin*). But I
get next issues:
1. I was able to find only one theme which correctly render, it is "Orta".
All was well, except for *lags and freezes*. Here is my code:
string Resource_File = "Orta\\gtk-2.0\\gtkrc";
MainWindow win = new MainWindow ();
*When I changing the size of the Paned or clicking on button I get GUI
freezes*( I already asked about this <
). This problem occurs only when using this theme, with the other themes all
works tolerably. I used the search and found a couple of opinions, about
that this is due to the use of Cairo to render graphics ( one of them
2. if I try to use a different theme, *a lot of GUI elements not correctly
rendered* in my GTK# application, but they are correctly render in the GTK
Theme Selector. If the theme is displayed correctly in GTK Theme Selector,
then I try to use the selected gtkrc file in my Gtk# app(as shown in Example
with "Orta"), but almost always, most widgets are not displayed correctly(
here is an example
So I have a few questions:
1. How to choose a work theme?
2. How to set a theme for GTK# (Windows)?
3. What Gtk# open source application using the theme and how?
4. What other way to change the style of GUI in the GTK# app?
5. Why "Orta" theme freezes?
Answer to any question is considered as the answer. So I need any your help!
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Gtk-theme-in-GTK-Windows-tp4664318.html
Sent from the Mono - Gtk# mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Gtk-sharp-list