[Gtk-sharp-list] OT: I'm angry with this list. Or Im wrong.
Wed, 01 Oct 2003 17:40:31 -0300
Sorry for this OT, but I need to do.
I'm Angry with the list members, i will explain why:
Every time that i ask something about gtk#, I have 0 Response. This, give me
a the freedom to think why is that:
- I think that maybe this is not the list that i must belong.
- Maybe This is a list for only a GtkSharp Core developer, and not to all of
the Gtk# Developers. Like I pretend to be.
- Maybe you have no time to response. It could happen to.
- Maybe you response depending what kind of difficulty the question.
- Maybe I'm a horrible writting in english (this is true :) sorry)
- Maybe It is only fortuitousness.
Ok, sorry for this, but you don't know how difficult it is to pass from M$
to n*x for someone who really dont know anything about n*x.
Every time that i want to start hacking in some that is "free" i get
frustrated beacause i can't find the necesary documentation, or it is not
very clair for my. I think that this kind of lists are for this, but i see
that this is not.
(maybe i use many times maybe :D, can be)
I tell you this, beacause it is the only way for changing this (if you
want). It is true that i'm not a n*x hacker, but i'm developing in about 10
years in m$, i think, that i have some knowledge to start developing in
mono, and i see that is good but i can't.
Sorry. This is like a Constructive Criticism.
¿Estás buscando un auto nuevo? http://www.yupimsn.com/autos/