[Gtk-sharp-list] Gtk# 0.14 released
Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:47:52 -0600
Announcing release 0.14 of Gtk#, codenamed "13 didn't last long."
This is a minor bugfix release to support an imminent mono release.
Tarballs and binaries available for immediate download from:
Gtk# is a .Net language binding for the Gtk+ Graphical User Interface
toolkit and several GNOME platform libraries. The GNOME 2.2 platform is
currently targeted. The binding is fairly complete, but it is still
somewhat unproven and API unstable, and therefore not recommended for
Changes since 0.13:
* Make gtkhtml-sharp build conditional. (John Luke, MK)
* Fix for the infamous Pixbuf from resource bug. (Ettore, Gonzalo, MK)
* generator support for "foo, n_foos" param pairs. (MK)
* More API Corrections, Customizations, and glue: (Moritz Balz, Miguel,
Peter Williams, MK)
* Doc Updates (John Luke, Peter Williams, MK)
Discussion of Gtk# occurs on the mailing list at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Bugs can be reported to
http://bugzilla.ximian.com, module gtk#. Check the Gtk# homepage for
additional info at http://gtk-sharp.sf.net.
Mike Kestner <email@example.com>