[Gtk-sharp-list] Gtk# 0.10 released
15 Jun 2003 00:34:47 -0500
Announcing release 0.10 of Gtk#, codenamed "42 Drops of Sunshine."
Tarball, SRPM, and RH8 RPMs available for immediate download from:
Not much new functionality other than Rachel's nice TreeView
customizations, but some important bugfixes are worth the upgrade.
Gtk# is a .Net language binding for the Gtk+ Graphical User Interface
toolkit and several GNOME platform libraries. The GNOME 2.0 platform is
currently targeted. The binding is fairly complete, but it is still
largely unproven and not recommended for production work.
Changes since 0.9:
* GValue enhancements and Gtk.TreeView customizations: (Rachel)
* Fixes for string marshaling: (Rachel)
* Internalize the Signal and Callback helper classes: (MK)
* Generator refactoring: (MK)
* Bugfixes (Alp, Gonzalo, Martin Willemoes Hansen, MK)
* Documentation: (Duncan, Lee Mallabone, John Luke, Martin Willemoes
Hansen, Hector E Gomez Morales)
Discussion of Gtk# occurs on the mailing list at
email@example.com. Bugs can be reported to
bugzilla.ximian.com, module gtk#. Check the Gtk# homepage for additional
info at http://gtk-sharp.sf.net.
Mike Kestner <firstname.lastname@example.org>