[Gtk-sharp-list] Gtk# version 0.4 released
24 Aug 2002 01:44:29 -0500
Announcing release 0.4 of Gtk#, codenamed "Banjos at 50 paces."
Source tarball available for download from the Gtk# project download
Gtk# is C# language binding for the Gtk+ Graphical User Interface
toolkit. Well, that's understating it a bit. It's really a set of
classes in IL assemblies which can theoretically be accessed by any .Net
compatible language. The binding is fairly complete, but it is still
largely unproven and not recommended for production work.
Changes since 0.3:
- Packaging fixes: Robert McQueen
- Canvas love, and the beauty that is "fifteen#": Duncan
- GObject introspection: MK
- TreeView binding and sample app: Kristian Rietveld
- libglade support: Ricardo Fernandez Pascual
- Dialog class customizations: Joe Shaw
- Adjustment customizations: Miguel
- libart support: Duncan
- CanvasItem subclassing proxy class: Duncan
- ThreadNotification (mainloop interrupt mechanism): Miguel
- parser/generator reuse support for external projects: Rachel
- a heap of bugfixes: Rachel, Duncan, Joe, Gonzalo, MK
Discussion of Gtk# occurs at firstname.lastname@example.org. Bug reports
should be directed to bugzilla.ximian.com, module gtk#.