[forms-devel] Review Announcement: SE-0002: Additional EventArgs On PoppedToRoot
jason.smith at xamarin.com
Wed Jun 1 17:42:27 UTC 2016
Hello Xamarin community,
The review of "Additional EventArgs On PoppedToRoot" begins now and runs
through June 3, 2016. The proposal is available here:
Reviews are an important part of the Xamarin evolution process. All reviews
should be sent to the xamarin-evolution mailing list at
or, if you would like to keep your feedback private, directly to the review
manager. When replying, please try to keep the proposal link at the top of
What goes into a review?
The goal of the review process is to improve the proposal under review
through constructive criticism and, eventually, determine the direction of
Xamarin. When writing your review, here are some questions you might want
to answer in your review:
- What is your evaluation of the proposal?
- Is the problem being addressed significant enough to warrant a change
- Does this proposal fit well with the feel and direction of Xamarin?
- If you have used other languages or libraries with a similar feature,
how do you feel that this proposal compares to those?
- How much effort did you put into your review? A glance, a quick
reading, or an in-depth study?
More information about the Xamarin evolution process is available at
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the forms-devel